Monday, April 20, 2009

Anxious. Excited. Ready

As the day draws the an end, and the beginning of my 40 day challenge is draning I've found myself full of anxiety, excitement, interest and hope. The last couple of day's I've been really focused praying a lot asking God to walk with me through this journey and I'm confident that he is standing right there with me. When it get's hard as the footprints prayer has promised "it was then that I carried you"! I'm really looking forward to this experience. I'm ready to see how God changes in me and how I change in me. I had quite the adventure at Hy-Vee tonight.. I thought I'd take some pictures so that I could share with you!

Photobucket
The finished product...

Photobucket
My trusty best friend...

Photobucket
They almost all have chocolate...

Photobucket
MMM I'll miss cookies for sure...

Photobucket
Not only do I love this pic but I love apples...

Photobucket
Dove chocolate - I'll miss the little inspirational messages...

Photobucket
Milano cookies, oh geez...

Photobucket
I never really liked any of these until I couldn't have them...

Photobucket
SEE CHOCOLATE IT'S ALL CHOCOLATE...

Photobucket
Fruit snacks love the sugar - ha...

Photobucket
CAKE - NO BIRTHDAY CAKE FOR ME...

Photobucket
Lemons ok right? Ha...


Photobucket
They always getcha at the end...

I've been extremely blessed in my life, and I'm just ready to live for God and live the life he wants me to live. I'm headed to bed. Thanks for reading and for following me in my journey. It's going to be hard, it's not going to be easy but with the strength of God... HERE GOES!

Sincerely and Always with Love,

Britt Hosey

Where else can you find me?

2 comments:

Chris Barker said...

Cookies and milk would be awesome. I am so humbled and proud of the journey you are about to start. I will be your rock and motivation. You are a strong and beautiful woman now and to see you on the otherside of this journey will leave us in awe as to the power God will have shown us inside of you. I will be right here cheering you on and going through my own journey that I have put off for to long. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I am excited for you! And as I prepare myself for my pledge of walking, I am excited for me, too!
I took a very short walk with my kids tonight to get myself warmed up. I look forward to hearing how all goes for you tomorrow.
Take notice of all the blessings!
Amy