Friday, December 5, 2008

Out with the old, In with the new

I find it exhilarating redoing my entire apartment. It gives me a since of self worth. I’m more than ready to look around my apartment and see, me in everything I own. The days pass, and my smile remains. I can’t help but remind myself how fantastic life is. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi. I will continue to remind myself of this as I travel my new journey. I will stop at nothing to live the life the good Lord so wishes for me to live. “I’ve never been this broken; I’ve got nothing left to give, so now I’m searching for salvation.” – Ron Pope. Growing up I always longed for this relationship with God but didn’t know where to find it. I now know; it’s not something you have to find. It’s something you have to live. It’s a choice you have to make. The choice is yours. I’m anxious to see where this road leads me, I can already tell it’s going to be an amazing and blessed ride. Here’s to new beginnings…

No comments: